It is almost Halloween; do you have your spooky plans together? Have you decided whether or not you want to get candy or get your pants scared off in a haunted house? Well, if you have yet to figure out your Halloween plans, we wanted to compose a list of things you can do in the Irvine area! In Irvine, there are a ton of costume contests, bars, trick-or-treating, and haunted houses that have fantastic scares and fun. Since we’re food enthusiasts at Taco Bar Catering, we love finding the best places where you can eat and also have a great time. As long as you are drinking responsibly, we encourage you to check out some of the events we list that are around town!
Halloween Events and Parties
If you are looking for fun events and parties around the Irvine area, you are in luck. There is plenty to do around this time of the month. No matter the fun, remember to drink responsibly and either walk to and from events with alcohol or find a designated driver.
- 2nd Annual Persian Halloween Party at the Hotel Irvine. On October 26th at 8 pm, tickets can be purchased online. There are three featured DJs and a free appetizer buffet. Located at 17900 Jamboree Road, Irvine, Ca.
- Halloween Flaunt Your Haunt Party at the Red Bar and Lounge. On October 26th, join the fun from 9 pm to 2 am for $10 a person. The DJ starts at 9 pm, and there is a costume contest. Located at 17900 Jamboree Road, Irvine, Ca.
- Hive and Haunted Halloween Party at the Hive and Honey Rooftop Bar. Join the fun with haunted cocktails, a DJ, and an electric violinist. General admission and VIP experience available for everyone who meets the age requirement of 21+ years. Tasteful costumes are permitted, and there are no face masks allowed. Takes place October 26 and 27th at 7905 Irvine Center Drive, Irvine, Ca.
- Halloween Party with 100 costume prizes takes place on October 26th. The party is at the Newport/Irvine Hilton for singles and couples. Dance with the OC’s hottest ghouls and goblins to ’70s, ’80s, ’90s, and top 40 dance music. Admission is only $10, and you pay at the door, located at 18800 MacArthur Blvd, Irvine, Ca.
If a party isn’t what you are looking for, a great festive activity can be worth your while.
- Halloween Foodie Crawl is a food crawl that starts in OC and ends in LA. On October 26th, from 5 pm to 11:45 pm, the meeting point is Irvine Station, and the price for the crawl is $275, and transportation is included. For more information, check out the link. Located at 15215 Barranca Pkwy #1, Irvine, Ca.
- Fright Fit Class on Halloween takes place on October 31st at 6:30 pm. Dress up and throw down in a Fright Class, take the full body kickboxing workout with a spooky twist. Attend in costume if you’d like! Located at Team Oyama MMA & Fitness 16632 Hale Ave Suite 100, Irvine, Ca.
For the Children
Halloween, of course, is also fun for children, so it would be a fun idea for the family to go have some kid-friendly Halloween fun.
- Halloween Horror at Boomers Irvine takes place every Friday and Saturday this month of October. Boomers transforms from family fun to Halloween Horror! The Terror-by-Night event has three scream-worthy scare zones overrun with zombies, clowns, and more that you must check out. Admission to the Terr-r-by-Night is $24.99 per person and is only $19.99 per person in groups that have ten or more people.
- Halloween Mask Making Workshop takes place on October 26th at 11 am or 3 pm. Get creative with your kids this Halloween by making your own-of-a-kind Halloween mask at YMM Art Space. There will be pizza and snacks, and the best three masks will win a prize! Located at 4505 Barranca Pkwy Suite B Irvine, Ca.
- Trunk or Treat is hosted by the Orange County Church of Christ. There will be games, treats, and spooky fun on October 27th at 4 pm. Admission is free and located at 10 Goodyear, Irvine, Ca.
We hope our list of Halloween fun helps you have the perfect spooky fun! Taco Bar Catering is a taco catering business that services all of Orange County. We’re incredibly passionate about cooking, eating, and sharing our authentic Oaxacan-inspired dishes with all our customers. Irvine is always a delight to visit, so give us a call if you need Mexican food catering or visit our website!